EXPERT CHECK: PREPARATION IS EVERYTHING
The end of Harvest is the perfect time to book your equipment in for an Expert Check. Your machine will be serviced and our John Deere trained technicians will complete a full check over to recommend any repairs. An out of season Expert Check is also a great opportunity to take advantage of competitive out of season parts and labour prices and to help ensure maximum uptime of your equipment next season.
Get your machine ready to deliver your best season yet. Book an Expert Check Today.
Expert Check includes;
• Detailed Technical Diagnosis
• Assessment of Electronic Components - via John Deere Service Advisor Remote
• Comprehensive Machine Report
• Free quote for subsequent repair work and replacement parts
• Discounted parts on early order promotions
• Direct consultation and information on Field Kits and Attachments
• Advice on Machine Optimisation and Settings
Combine Expert Check
Consists of 180 checkpoints including header, feeder house, threshing and separation components, cleaning shoe, grain handling and residue systems plus a thorough clean down
Sprayer Expert Check
Consists of 260 checkpoints including pumps, lines, booms, nozzles, mechanical and electronic systems plus a thorough clean down. Also includes a FREE NSTS Test!
Self-propelled Forage Harvester Expert Check
Consists of 170 checkpoints which include the cutter head, blower system, bearings, tolerances, electronic systems and a thorough clean down.
Balers/MoCos Expert Check
Consists of 100 checkpoints which include wearing parts, drives, clutches, optimisation settings and a thorough clean down.